Recently Submitted Fishing Reports
Good Deep Sea Fishing in Fort Lauderdale
by Andrew Roydhouse
- Itís been a mixed bag on the reef this week. Tunas are biting strong on our sportfishing charters where we troll with natural feathers and rigged baits. Snappers are biting pretty good on our drift fishing trips and night anchor fishing excursions.
May Brings Mixed Bag
by Scott Collins
- We've been seeing a mixed bag of fish offshore. Sailfish, dolphin, King Mackerel, and Blackfin tuna have been around
Jackzilla Port Canaveral Fishing Report
by John Kumiski
- Four days fishing out of Port Canaveral this week led to some outstanding catches, particularly if you consider a 30 pound plus crevalle jack an outstanding catch. The fishing out there was fairly sizzling. So we have the Jackzilla Port Canaveral fishing report this week.
Good Tarpon Action in Sarasota
by Rick Grassett
- Anglers fishing with me on my Action Craft flats skiff the Snook Fin-Addict, out of CB's Saltwater Outfitters on Siesta Key, had decent action in the coastal gulf in Sarasota jumping 4 tarpon and catching and releasing 2 during the past couple of weeks. As expected, tarpon numbers increased and large schools became more plentiful as water temperatures rose into the 80ís and we approached a full moon.
Hot start of Ucluelet
by Sam Vandervalk
- Great start to the season off Ucluelet. Salmon are here in very solid numbers. Looks like it's going to be a fishy season.
Deep Sea fishing trips in Fort Lauderdale
by Rick Brady
- It's hard to believe that summer is already upon us. Within a couple of weeks our Deep Sea fishing trips here in Fort Lauderdale will have a lot more young anglers as those kids get out of school and we welcome that enthusiasm the younger generation brings aboard. We see children now mainly on the weekends but any day of the week will soon work for most families. And yes we do have x-small life preservers for the littlest of anglers.