Authors Terms Of Service (TOS) - ReelReports.com
- Authors are only allowed to submit their original Reports and content. You must be the sole author of the Reports and own 100% of all rights to the Reports you publish.
- Reports that are submitted that have been plagiarized will be removed. We reserve the right to investigate article copyrights and ownerships as issues arise.
- By submitting your Reports to ReelReports.com you agree to allow us to :
Publish your article in the appropriate category. Distribute your Reports via RSS feeds. Feature your article on our home page or as the “Catch Of The Month”.
- We are a 100% free service to fishing guides, professional fishing authors, and readers. ReelReports.com reserves the right to publish links and advertisements on the same pages as your published article.
- There are no guarantees that you or your Reports will be accepted into our service. We carefully select our authors to ensure quality articles and fishing reports for the readers of ReelReports.com
- ReelReports.com reserves the right to modify these terms at any point of time without prior notice.
- Reports submitted to this website are for informational purposes only. ReelReports.com does not accept any liability for the use of articles published on this site.
- Authors are not allowed to edit prior reports or articles. Please review your report carefully before submitting.
- It is ReelReports.com sole decision to publish your report or article.
- ReelReports.com may change the title of the article/report to better describe the content. We may edit other parts of the content also as we see fit.
- It is ReelReports.com sole decision to publish your report or article. There are no guarantees that your article will be posted on ReelReports.com
- ReelReports.com is a 100% free service for guides and we are advertiser supported. We reserve the right to show advertisements within your report/article and the surrounding area.
- If your report/article does not meet our standards we reserve the right to remove it at anytime or edit the content appropriately.
- ReelReports.com reserves the right to change these terms at any time without prior notice.
Publishers Terms Of Service (TOS) - ReelReports.com
- By publishing the content found at ReelReports.com you agree to the following terms:
- You may only publish headlines and summaries found on ReelReports.com and then link to the exact full article page found on ReelReports.com. You also must provide an article source LIVE LINK below each headline published as follows:
Article Source: ReelReports.com Fishing Reports & Forecast
- You must respect the copyright request and laws set forth by ReelReports.com and each individual author. The author may request that other sites do not use their content and you must respect their request immediately. In some cases a link to the authors website may be requested also.
- You must not remove any links found within the articles and bio of each author. All links must remain active.
- No content on ReelReports.com may be used as spam or sold.
- ReelReports.com takes plagiarism and copyrights very seriously and we have a staff of lawyers on hand that specialize in these areas of law. If we find violation of any of our publisher terms of service, you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and damages.
- We reserve the right to revoke rights to publishers at anytime.