Recently Submitted Fishing Reports
Good Tarpon Fly Fishing Action in Sarasota
by Rick Grassett
- Anglers fishing with me on my Action Craft flats skiff the Snook Fin-Addict, out of CB's Saltwater Outfitters on Siesta Key, had action with tarpon in the coastal gulf in Sarasota during the past couple of weeks. Fly anglers had multiple shots at tarpon, several bites and jumped two and a spin fishing angler caught and released a tarpon on a live bait.
Beach Haven Fishing Comes Alive
by Jim Hutchinson Sr.
- At this time, there are blues and stripers in the bays and inlets, bass and blues in the ocean close to the beach, and tuna offshore. In the next week or so, fluke and sea bass seasons open.
Ladies Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale
by Steve Souther
- While a high percentage of our guests are men here in Fort Lauderdale, there are some ladies that also like sport fishing or just fishing in general. Today’s trip was a group of gals that were far from the ordinary.
Deep Sea fishing Ft Lauderdale
by Rick Brady
- Our charters for Deep Sea fishing here in Ft Lauderdale are producing some quality fish for our fishermen. The weather is for the most part remaining pleasant with afternoon temperatures falling short of 90. To me 90 has a hot ring to it and 89 just seems so comfortable..... So it has been nice (below 90) with the south east breeze continuing to blow every day taking that edge off the heat.
Fishing charters Ft Lauderdale
by Rick Brady
- We're feeling the heat, upper 80s again, but the south east wind is cooling it down a bit on our fishing charters in Ft. Lauderdale. If we didn't have a breeze it would be warm to almost anyone as we haven't had a lot of time to adjust just yet to the brighter sun. Seas 2 to 3 feet day after day and an occasional shower to help that SE breeze take the edge off.