Recently Submitted Fishing Reports
The cold front slowed them down
by Curtis Staley
- Things were getting right on the big G before the cold front hit and slowed it down but good times are just around the corner with the warmer weather and full moon coming.
Good Flats Action in Sarasota & Terra Ceia Bays
by Rick Grassett
- Fly and spin anglers fishing with me on my Action Craft flats skiff the Snook Fin-Addict, out of CB's Saltwater Outfitters on Siesta Key, caught and released trout and Spanish mackerel in Sarasota Bay on flies, CAL jigs with shad tails, DOA Deadly Combos and top water plugs and redfish and trout in the Terra Ceia area on CAL jigs with shad tails and flies during the past couple of weeks
SW FL-Bonita Beach: Kingfish are here! Grouper, Snapper, Redfish Too
by Dave Hanson
- Fishing has been great, with a stretch of good weather and calm seas recently. That ended this weekend, with the arrival of a weather-front that kicked up winds and seas. But the outlook is good for next week. Action has been steady offshore, with lots of lane snapper, some red grouper, and a few nice kings. Inshore, on a decent tide, redfish, snook, and sheepshead are biting well.
Great All Day Fishing Trip
by Steve Souther
- You never know what will happen on an all-day fishing trip here in Fort Lauderdale. Our group today had fished the afternoon the day before with
Mahi on Ft. Lauderdale fishing charters
by Rick Brady
- As we get ready to enter into the third week of March our Ft. Lauderdale fishing charters continue to yield some decent catches. The weather remains stellar, almost too hot again, and it really does seem to be the end of our stunted winter season. They were calling for 86 today and thankfully I think they fell a little short of that, at least on the water.