Recently Submitted Fishing Reports
Trout scout at the Beach
by Rory Rorison
- After tons of Reds and Heads action in the Sound lately Capt. Jakamo and I wanted to go look around the outer bays for some Trout action. We left the dock around 1:30 and It was a little breezy, but the Trout did not care.
Fun Saturday at the Beach
by Rory Rorison
- Fun Saturday at the Beach. My crew for the day was Mark, Irvin, Joe, and Lenard. The weather was kind of iffy, and there were some showers heading our way so we stayed close in the marsh. Joe had the first bite, but the line broke and we watched the cork swim around the pond. After boating another Red we managed to snag the cork as it passed by and got that nice Red on ice too.
Fort Lauderdale fishing charter update
by Rick Brady
- The winter has certainly left us here in Ft. Lauderdale as every day is up above 85 by early afternoon. Too warm too soon for me but I know a lot of people are loving this weather. Almost every Ft. Lauderdale fishing charter this last week has had a few similarities.
SW FL-Bonita Beach: Crazy-hot snapper bite!
by Dave Hanson
- Lane snapper have been biting like crazy, along with a few mangs and yellowtails. red grouper are still pretty active, and other bottom species plentiful. Inshore, a few keeper redfish and a few throw-back snook have been biting, along with some big stingrays that provided a few good battles.
Good Flats Action in Tampa Bay
by Rick Grassett
- Anglers fishing with me on my Action Craft flats skiff the Snook Fin-Addict, out of CB's Saltwater Outfitters on Siesta Key, caught and released trout, jacks, Spanish mackerel, bluefish and cobia in Sarasota Bay on flies, CAL jigs with shad tails, DOA Deadly Combos and top water plugs and snook, reds, trout and flounder on flies and CAL jigs with shad tails in Tampa Bay during the past couple of weeks.